Saturday 23 February 2013

Fashion: Winter Outfits 2013

Fashion: Winter Outfits 2013 Tube. Duration : 4.17 Mins.


Hey everyone! I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow, and I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season :) I spent a ton of time making this video, so I hope you enjoy it! Remember to subscribe & share! It would be like my present for Chrismtas! OPEN TO SEE MORE INFO! I know everyone has different winters than I do, I would say mine is slightly warmer than how it is for everyone else. I really wanted to provide a basic outfit for different events and hopefully inspire you to add different accessories and layers :) Join Me online to see sneak peeks of my next video! username: misstiffanyma or link: instagram.com More Fashion Videos! Back to School Fashion: youtu.be How to Add Color to Your Wardrobe: youtu.be Valentine's Day Fashion Ideas: youtu.be Homecoming Looks: youtu.be Other Online Outlets! Shoe Channel: www.youtube.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Instagram: instagram.com Poshmark: misstiffanyma Join me on PoshMark which is my new favorite iPhone app! It's free and you can shop my closet :) Use the code HPPGF to earn a credit! Pediatrics AIDS Coalition I mentioned before that I signed up for UCLA's Dance Marathon to support the Pediatrics AIDS Coalition! I would love if you were able to support the cause and my campaign to raise 0! Feel free to donate any amount, I honestly will appreciate anything! Remember if you do donate, please place your YouTube username in the personal note portion, I really want to send you a message ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment